Monday, November 2, 2009

I Love My Wife!


I love my wife! Pat and I have been married for over 26 years and have been able to share so much together here as well as many places around the world. She is the love of my life! We recently had a scare with her having major surgery and are extremely grateful for her recovery. I owe so much to her for all she does for me. We both enjoyed the Couples Retreat this past week and I am even more passionate not only to love her more, but to continue to serve Christ together with her.

2 comments:

Jonathan, Mary, and Nolan Latta said...

Great Picture!! Thanks for being such a wonderful Christian example of what a husband and wife should be! We love you both very much!

Todd Bell said...

Nice SHIRT and of course nice comments!! I excited for you both!!