Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Report

As I write this, my family and I are in flight to Boston. Love the wi-fi at 35,000 feet! I will be speaking at the Calvary Baptist Church in Sanford, Maine where my good friend Todd Bell is the Pastor. Thank you for all you prayers. Lord willing we will be returning on Friday and be in our place for Outreach on Saturday morning.
Yesterday was another great day at Lakeside. On Valentines day I preached on "Falling In Love With Jesus Again." Thank the Lord for the good results. The music was first class as usual. After the service my wife and I enjoyed a delicious meal in the parlor, just loving on some special ladies.
Last night all the men and young men gathered at the altar for special prayer for the future of our church. What a tremendous group of men. I am thankful for the leadership of godly men at Lakeside. After the service, Bro. Ray, the teens and all parents invaded the McDonalds in Clearwater. We had a great time with a fun crowd!
We love all of you and trust that the Lord will richly bless you this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels, more snow, and good training results are our prayers for you all! Love y'all-Sharon Gregory